What's New in each Release
What's New in v1.11
Improved permissions errors
Bundler now provides a helpful error message for all sorts of permissions errors that used to cause an exception and show a backtrace.
Bundler now allows specifying custom git credentials via
Update gems without installing them
It is now possible to update the locked version of a gem without also installing it, by running
bundle lock --update [GEM [GEM ...]] to update the versions of some gems (or all gems).
- up to 25x faster dependency resolution
- vastly improved resolver conflict messages
- configurable timeouts and retries
- configurable git remote and gem server for `rake release`
- many, many, many bugfixes