Announcing… the new Bundler website! As part of Google Summer of Code 2016, Bundler has a new, prettier, and better website. The most visible changes are a completely new design and color scheme. In addition, the entire site is now responsive and easy to read on mobile devices using the Bootstrap framework.
The new Docs page provides a table of contents for the entire site, allowing you to choose between guides, command reference pages, and changelogs for each version. On each command page (e.g. bundle install), there is a new sidebar, allowing navigation not just between commands but also to previous versions of the same command.
The new site also includes some more improvements:
- Command pages are now built from the Bundler repository instead of hand-written (where possible)
- Commits to the master branch of bundler-site are now auto-deployed (via Travis)
- Middleman has been updated to latest version
- Every header in the guides and commands pages now has anchor links for navigation and reference
- The site now supports multiple translations (although no translations have been completed yet)
~ Jakub (@kruczjak)