- Dualbooting your ruby app made easy.
- Resolve gem dependencies as-of a date in the past.
- A bundler plugin that shows changelogs of your gem dependencies that specify changelog urls [not yet filtered to git version updates].
- Bundler plugin to add gem summaries to a Gemfile
- A bundler plugin that starts a console session with your gem dependencies.
- Provides a hook after gem installation to generate ctags
- Generate a visual representation of your gem dependencies.
- bundler-download is a Bundler plugin for auto-downloading specified extra files on `bundle install`
- Bundler plugin to avoid installing unwanted gems
- Generates a visual dependency graph for your Gemfile
- A bundler plugin that allows extension of a project with personal and overridden gems
- Bundler plugin to install gem documentation into the macOS documentation browser Dash https://kapeli.com/dash
- A bundler hook for https://github.com/github/licensed
- exclude your bundle from Time Machine and Spotlight on macOS
- Support Multiple Lockfiles
- This bundler plugin allows to change dependencies for a gem. It can be helpful in situation when a developer needs to use some other dependency than default for the gem.
- A Bundler plugin that installs gems in an additional private Gemfile after bundle install.
- Add aws-s3 source to bundler via plugin.
- Post-install hook for bundler to symlink to all gems from a local directory
- Explains the presence of a dependency.
- Extended Errors for Bundler
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Upgrade to Bundler 2
How to create a Ruby gem with Bundler
How to deploy bundled applications
How to install gems from git repositories
How to manage application dependencies with Bundler
How to manage groups of gems
How to package and share code using a Gemfile
How to troubleshoot RubyGems and Bundler TLS/SSL Issues
How to update gems with Bundler
How to use Bundler in a single-file Ruby script
How to use Bundler with Docker
How to use Bundler with Rails
How to use Bundler with Ruby
How to use Bundler with Sinatra
How to use git bisect with Bundler
How to write a Bundler plugin
Edit this document on GitHub
if you caught an error or noticed something was missing.